It’s kind of going to be an off week for me because my work schedule is a bit different than usual and I’ve got a couple other random things on my plate. Thus, meal planning is at an all-time low for me this week.
This is the plan:
Eat whatever I can find.
Preferably clean protein and veggies
I promise I’ll be a lot better at that in the future! Usually I have a spreadsheet for my meals.
Here’s one thing I’m eating a lot of that I’m sure will be included this week…
I’ve been wrapping sliced turkey with some avocado and tomato slices inside big lettuce leafs. I’m not Paleo (Me give up hummus? Sorry. Not happening) but I do try to follow an unprocessed, low-grain (don’t confuse that with low-carb!) diet. It’s friendly to my tummy and makes me focus on eating protein and healthy fats which I find gives me plenty of energy.
Monday: Planks and Shoulder workout
Tuesday: 3 mile run, squats and deadliest
Wednesday: Ab burner circuit and bicep workouts
Thursday: Barre workout; bike ride
Friday: Ab tabata and Tricep circuit
Saturday: Bike ride
Sunday: Slow yoga to stretch it all out
That’s all tentative but probably close to what I’ll end up doing.
Things I’m looking forward to this week:
I want to do a series on Mondays where I’ll talk about the things that are going on that week that I’m excited to do/get/read/see etc. This series needs a cool name but my creative juices just aren’t flowing…. maybe some peanut butter will help?
Anyway here’s this weeks list:
- Use my new blanket from Barnes and Noble
It’s got quotes from all of my favorite classics all over it- such as Sherlock Holmes, Walden, and Moby Dick.
- The new Civil Wars album is coming out tomorrow morning!!!! So excited! Did you know you can listen to the whole thing on iTunes even though it hasn’t been officially released yet? Can you guess what I’ve listened to all week? 🙂
- See what new stuff Lululemon Athletica comes out with. Im in the market for a sweatshirt. I don’t currently own one, and it’s a problem. I really want this one. Is it over priced? Yeah, but the sleeve fell off of my last sweatshirt (long story) so I think I might spend the extra bucks on a good-quality one.
- Make an inspiration board for over my desk like the ones on Pinterest.
- Finally put my Speedplay pedals on my bike. I bought some Shimano cycling shoes last week – I ended up spending way more than I wanted but they just felt so right on my feet, I don’t regret it one bit. check em out…
Question of the day:
What are you looking forward to this week?