I’d say “good morning,” but it’s actually seriously late when I’m writing this and I’m not in a super “good morning,” mood, to say the least. I dread the thought of morning right now.
Also, I need this shirt
But I digress…
So it’s been a while since we did my weekly meal/workout plans on here. The break was all apart of my effort to talk about myself on my blog without being narcissistic. Yes, that’s kind of an oxymoron. It’s also an art form. I think.
Anywho, here’s my workout plan for the week – complete with a new workout for you! Yay!
- Mon: 30 min Bicep workout, 20 min plank circuit
- Tues: 4 mile run, leg strength circuit, spin
- Wed: NEW Arms n Abs (see below)
- Thurs: 3 mile run, butt workout, spin
- Fri: Shoulder workout
- Sat: Legs and Abs; cross fit??
Heres the new workout for ya:
Let me know if you’re unsure of how any of the moves there work.
Enjoy your day!